- Release Date:
- June 24
- Turn-based strategy RPG
Slay monsters—and slay like a pop star—in this brand-new RPG from acclaimed developer Atlus.
An interdimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style, and yes, danger. So fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes…before all hope fades to black.
You and the rising stars you call friends will need to call on your own creative power—manifested as iconic Fire Emblem™ characters—to wage a secret war on rogue spirits that feed on creativity. Each encounter will immerse you in deep, turn-based battles that blend the combat of the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei series into one brutal harmony. Fuse items to craft new weaponry; then play to your strengths and crush your foes.
Around every corner you’ll find fun nods to multiple fandoms, including Fire Emblem references, dungeons themed to the entertainment industry, and stunning music performances.
- A brand-new Atlus RPG inspired by the Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem™ series
- Play to your strengths in high-energy, turn-based battles against rogue enemies
- Call on your creative power—manifested as iconic Fire Emblem characters—to save your city
- Exploit enemy weaknesses and destroy them with powerful, flashy, entertainment-themed attacks
- Fuse items to craft increasingly strong weapons and abilities
Expand your game with downloadable content
This downloadable content is available on the day of launch.*
Choose from five packs or get them all!
Tokyo Millennium Collection DLC
Includes three character costumes:
Maid (Eleonora), X-Nurse (Kiria), and Santa Outfit (Tsubasa)
Costume Set DLC
Includes four character costumes from Atlus games:
Etrian Odyssey III Costume (Kiria), Persona Q Costume (Tsubasa), SMT IV Costume (Touma), Devil Survivor 2 Costume (Itsuki)
Hunter Quest DLC Packs
(Available separately or in the Hunter Support Quest DLC Pack)
- EXPedition Hunter: A quest that gives experience and items.
- Masterful Hunter: A quest that builds up skills and related items.
- Savage Hunter: A quest that pits you against powerful "Savage" enemies. Defeat them for a special item.
Combat now in session
To save Tokyo, you must defeat hostile enemies called “Mirages” that want to drain humanity’s creative energy, known as “Performa.” Battle your way through a variety of dungeons and discover why your city is under attack─and who’s pulling the strings behind the scenes. Step inside and use all your strength, strategy, and skill to survive.
Keep an eye on the action bar at the top of the screen, so you can plan your moves and even set up combos.
Choose to attack, guard, or use a magical skill against your enemies. You can also switch out the characters in your party (except Itsuki) with no penalty.
Each character (including enemies) has their own strengths and weaknesses, tied to the weapons they equip.
Turn enemy weaknesses to your advantage by chaining together skills that are strong against them. These powerful moves are called Session Attacks. But remember, enemies can use them, too.
Turn up the heat with Special Performances, which use SP to trigger flashy (and deadly) attacks.
Characters may also launch Ad-lib Performances, which are elaborate routines triggered by certain conditions during battle.
Meet your co-stars
When you’re not saving the world, you’ll be working at Fortuna Entertainment with many of your fellow Mirage Masters—those with powerful Performa who can team up with a Mirage in battle. Here are a few of the characters you’ll get to know.
- Itsuki AoiThe main character, a high-schooler and Tsubasa’s best friend.ChromThe hero from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- Tsubasa OribeA high schooler who dreams of becoming a pop idol.CaedaThe pegasus-riding heroine of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Touma AkagiAn enthusiastic young man who aspires to become an action hero on his favorite show.CainOne of Marth’s knights from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Kiria KurobeA popular idol who helps Itsuki and the team hone their skills in combat and on stage.TharjaThe brooding dark mage from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- Eleonora YumizuruA romantic young actress who wants to be a star in Hollywood.VirionAn ostentatious archer from Chrom’s army in Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- Mamori MinamotoA child actress who hosts a popular microwave-cooking show.DraugA protective knight from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Yashiro TsurugiA popular singer, with a cold, demanding attitude.NavarreA mysterious mercenary from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Maiko ShimazakiPresident of Fortuna Entertainment who gives assignments to its Mirage Masters. She won’t battle by your side, but she’s an important person to know, especially for networking with connections in the Entertainment industry.
- TikiA popular virtual “Uta-loid” who is more than she seems.
Purchase directly from Nintendo.com. Select your location below.
Purchase from your favorite retailer. Select your location to get started.